We had SO MUCH FUN last week in London’s Harris Park, for Rock the Park Gone Country with Lady Antebellum, Kelsea Ballerini, Brett Young & Jason Benoit.
Additionally, we also had SO MUCH FUN at Rock The Park’s I Love The 90’s night, too. Featuring fun 90’s artists like Vanilla Ice, the night was an absolute blast. Which got us thinking…
We should combine both nights.
How much fun would a Rock The Park Gone Country 90’s night be? Country artists from the 90’s?
Yesterday, on the show, I came up with a list of 5 artists that I think would be a good start for a Rock The Park Gone Country 90’s lineup.
- Billy Ray Cyrus – A lil’ Achy Breaky Heart in the park, anyone?
- Rednex – Stompin’ in Harris Park to Cotton Eye Joe? Yes, please.
- LeAnn Rimes – One of the first artists I think of, when I think of 90’s country music.
- Lonestar – Singing along to “Amazed” under the moonlight? Doesn’t get much better than that.
- Chris Gaines – Probably cheaper than booking Garth Brooks, but you get all the hits. They’re the same person… Shhhhhh.
I brought my ideas to Facebook, and our listeners offered their own suggestions. You can read the suggestions in the comments section of the Facebook post below.
Gretchen Wilson, Martina McBride, Kentucky Headhunters… SO MANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS.