My friend Tammie from Schwartzentruber Music Services took a well deserved trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica for some fun in the sun. The trip was great until the day she forgot to put sunscreen on her feet. This is what happened after just a few hours in the tropical sun:
The nurse at the resort treated her burns and told her sternly to stay out of the sun! Once back home, the first stop was a trip to emerg where she was told to stay home from work and was assigned a home care worker to change her dressings. Two weeks later, this is what her feet look like. She is feeling better, but now wants to share her story to warn everyone the importance of wearing sunscreen, especially on the tops of your feet!