Santa comes to Woodstock this Saturday, appearing as the Grand Finale to the Woodstock Santa Claus Parade.
During the parade, volunteers will be collecting food & unwrapped toys for the Salvation Army. Also, kids can pass along their Letter’s to Santa to volunteers from Canada Post.
How come kids get all the fun?
Here’s my Christmas list for Santa Claus, with a (slightly) more adult perspective.
- Please leave country music concert tickets in my stocking. Otherwise, please leave a winning Cash 4 Life tickets. The only way I’m going to all the country shows in 2017 is with your help.
- Please help this warm weather to continue. I know you probably don’t like all the ice in the North Pole melting, but here in Southwestern Ontario, we’re enjoying the ability to wear shorts in November.
- Please help the Toronto Blue Jays sign Edwin Encarnacion. Barring that, please help the Jays sign Jose Bautista to a reasonable commitment. The type of commitment we won’t be begging you to change 3 years from now.
- Facebook has been so negative the last few weeks, thanks to the U.S. Presidential Election. Please help flood Facebook with more adorable puppy videos.
- Please leave wonderful presents under the tree for all my friends, family & neighbours. As for what to leave under my tree, please leave Miranda Lambert.
- A Nintendo Classic. The only way I’m getting one of these hot Christmas items is if it comes straight from the elves in your workshop.